Sunday, November 30, 2008

I am Thankful

So my sister in law Melissa had a thankful Post and I decided to copy and have a thankful post of my own in the spirit of Thanksgiving!  

1.  I am thankful for my beautiful baby Stormie.  She is such a blessing to our family.  She turns 4 months old on the 6th and she has been sleeping through the night for about two months now.  She is a very happy baby and she is on a great schedule which makes it really easy for me when i go to work! She has a beautiful smile and is a very special part of our family.

2.  I am thankful for my little Pheonix.  She always wants to spend time with me which makes me feel pretty darn great.  Her heart will break for you if you are sad and she will do anything she can to make you feel better.  She will always be the first one to give you a hug or kiss when you need it.  I love my Railynn.

3.  I am thankful for my WOLVERINE boy.  Logan is such a burst of energy and he is so funny! He is such a smart little boy.  He just turned five but you would think he was so much older by the way he understands and speaks to you.  He loves to spend time with the family, but especially with his dad.  What a sweet boy Logan is.

4.  I am grateful for my husband Zach.  He is such a hard worker and soooo smart.  ( I guess that is where Logan gets it!)  He has so much patience and continues to teach me everyday how to be a better person just by his example.  He is a wonderful father, always making the time to make each one of our kids feel special. 
5.  I am grateful for my family and Zachs family that we were able to spend time with for thanksgiving.  
6.  I am grateful for my friends Nicci and Greg.  They are letting us rent their home which is helping us to be able to save a little money and pay off our debts!
7.  I am grateful that I am able to work with my parents and take my baby to work with me.
8.  I am grateful that my kids can go to my good friend and neighbors house  while I go to work.  They absolutely adore her.
9.  I am grateful for our Disneyland vacation we get to have when Zach graduates.  Our family needs a vacation!
10. I am grateful for my dads car that I can drive every once in a while.  It is nice to have two cars so I don't have to worry about the beater truck breaking down...Plus it has heated seats!

4 comments:

Janelle said...

TAI! So good to hear from you! I can't beleive how much your family has grown. Your Thankful list was inspiring and helped me think of all the things I am blessed with too. Thank you!

The Burtons said...

Such a sweet post Tai. I loved it! Your family is super cute! I miss seeing you. I hope you had a good Thanksgiving. Next time I'm down there I'll give you a call. What's your work schedule like?

Andria said...

Good job being thankful! We all need to be like that!

Tairi said...

HEY TAI! I actually thought of you the other day on black friday, because thats when I saw you last year! How funny. You have such a cute little family.