Thursday, November 13, 2008

My Bug Boy



Logan has always wanted a pet...we have tried a few times, but I am just not an animal person.  We just recently gave our Great Dane to my sister in law, so Logan has been asking for several different pets...a farret, smaller dog, lizard, tutle etc.  His newest find for pets are bugs.  I hate bugs!!  For a long time I would freak out if Logan tried to touch even a beetle or a grasshopper but I have come to realize that I need to let my little boy be a boy!  He knows how much I hate bugs... so he told me that when he grows up he will still like them!  We will see!

2 comments:

Lissa said...

Hahahaha! You're gonna live in the Bug House! Crickets aren't as bad as roaches, though. And at least you don't have to feed/water them or pick up any poo! =)

Joele and Matt said...

Boys you just gotta love em:)