Sunday, November 23, 2008

Saturday Fun


I am so grateful for family!!  Toby had his senior recital on friday..( he did amazing and I LOVED it), so Lissa came out to watch my kids for me so I could go.  We had a spend the nighter and it was soooo much fun.  We were going to so a garage sale, but we didn't.  Instead we made my house look wonderful.  It is really hard for me to decorate since I am just not that creative.  Not to mention, I have a tendancy to start a project and then not finish completely.  While I was gone on friday, Lissa hung up all my pictures thatI have been meaning to put up all week, pulled random things out of my garage that I would never have thought to use in my house and put them up,  and she rearranged Logans room!!  She hates it when I tell everyone the things she does to my house but I just cant help it!!  ( HA HA Lissa now EVERYONE knows! :)  On Saturday we organized my bedroom.  I cant say how much better it is to be in my house now that it looks so pretty!  

                                                The causins...

Thank you Lissa for such a fun weekend  ( and for watching my kids, and cleaning and decorating and rearranging my house :)  Next time I will go out to Cali to see you!

1 comments:

Lissa said...

You suck. Boooo!
Ok....I still love you. See you Sunday! =)