Sunday, November 9, 2008

My Stormie... The thumb sucker




So just a few days ago Jocie starts sucking her thumb.  I don't know how I feel about it....well actually I do.  I don't like it at all!  My other kids always did just fine with a binkie.  Now that Jocie has found her thumb, she never wants to take her binkie!  I will stick the binkie in her mouth and leave the room, I can come back literally 10 seconds later and she already has her thumb in her mouth.  Everyone I have been talking to lately says it is a lost cause.  She is going to suck her thumb. Any suggestions??? I have been using the little mittens on her hands to try and break the habit.  Hopefully it won't stick...  

2 comments:

Lissa said...

Yeah...good luck with that! Jade started sucking her fingers when she was 2 or 3 months old and she still does.

Andria said...

I'm thinking a good think about it is they can find it themselves! No running in their bedroom 10 times a night for binkie retrieval!