Sunday, November 16, 2008

Terrible Twos

Railynn is 2 now... and the hardest of all my children at the moment.  We are working on sharing and not screaming about everything.  She continues to learn and get better.  Every morning for breakfast I make her a yogurt drink.  Yesterday morning we had run out of yogurt, so she had to settle with a Nutrigrain bar.  She didn't scream, she didn't throw a tantrum, she was just very sad.  At least she didn't get mad right?



She is such a sweet little girl.  She has her moments of course, but she is such a caring little thing.  

2 comments:

Joele and Matt said...

What a cute, sad little face she has there. Glad to hear that she wasn't screaming and throwing a fit:) Tell her to come and talk to my children that don't understand that concept!

SHERI said...

Hi Tai!- I found you on Cindy's blog- wow I can't believe you have 3 kids! Crazy how time flies! So fun to find you!