Sunday, November 2, 2008


( Railynn and the pumkin she and Logan carved with Kristin)



I am so grateful for the power of Prayer!! I have been working for my parents for the past year and a half. It has always been very hard for me to have to leave my kids with a daycare person. Logan and Railynn have always had a very hard time with change.. especially when they have had to change daycare people. I am so grateful for the power of prayer. My sister, Charai, was able to watch them for me for a few months.. which was wonderful for me. They were able to play with there cousins, and they didn't have a problem with the change because they already new and loved their family. When Charai decided that she couldn't watch them any more, I have to say I was a little panicked. I didn't want to have to change again...I called my good neighbor and friend Kristin to see if she new anyone that was doing daycare in the ward. She just had a baby herself, and the other 3 of her kids are in school. She has been able to be a stay at home mom since her new arrival. My children absolutely adore her. I was suprised when she said that she might be able to watch my kids for a while. What a blessing. My kids have been going to her house for about 3 weeks now. It hasn't been a hard change for anyone because they know and love Kristin and her family so much. I am so grateful! She has been so much fun for my kids..they are always entertained, and since Kristin has been a kindergarten teacher, she always comes up with fun activities for them to do.
Thank you Kristin!!



The kids made paper plate pumkins at Kristins ....so fun!

3 comments:

Lissa said...

I'm glad it's working out for you and your family. Too bad we don't live closer...I'd totally watch your kids for you! Hopefully someday soon neither one of us will have to work anymore. Wouldn't that be great??? See ya in a few weeks!

Mindy said...

I am so thankful that your kids have Kristen too. Their pumpkins are so cute and you can tell they are happy. What a blessing!

The Whatcott Fam said...

Hey Tai! How lucky your kids are to have Kristen as their babysitter- she's so awesome! Your blog is so cute and of course your kids are too! :)

Cindy