Saturday, November 15, 2008

Keeping secrets from mom

Zach wanted to take Logan to a movie tonight but I didn't want him to because he had been gone all day.  Zach got on the phone with Logan and this is how the conversation went:

Zach:  Logan, I am going to take you to a movie.  Go get dressed and don't tell your mom about the movie.
Logan:  What MOVIE are we going to see?
Zach:  Logan don't talk about the movie!!
Logan:  Why can't I tell mom about the movie?

 I didn't hear any of the conversation they had because I was in the other room.  I went to see what Logan was doing.  He, of course, was changing...

Me:  Logan what are you doing?  ( He had already been in pajamas for the night)
Logan:  I can't tell you.... we are going to a mooov...
Me:  Zach he just told me what you guys are doing.  ( I was on the phone with Zach still)
Logan:  No I didn't!!  Not all the way.... Will you let me mom?  Because I Will tell you if you will let me...






1 comments:

Lissa said...

Logan cracks me up! He's so funny! =)