Thursday, December 25, 2008

christmas fun catch-up

I have been super busy lately and I havnt had any time to post.  I dont really have any realyl exciting stories to share( I do the same thing every day...clean, work, cook etc.) but a lot of fun pictures!

This picture is the result of Railynn helping us put ornaments on the Christmas tree.  She put every ornament she hung on the same branch.  We let her have her fun and just cleaned it up later:)



Lissa and her family came to spend the day at our house and helped me put up my Christmas tree.  We had so much fun as we always do!!

2 comments:

Joele and Matt said...

I love it when kids help decorate and just do the one branch. My tree has hardly anything up top cuz they can't reach:)

The Burtons said...

Tai, I love your posts. They are so cute! All I ever do is cook, clean, etc, everyday so I'm glad to hear we are doing it together in spirit.
I'm glad you let your kids help with the tree. I don't like perfectly decorated trees when there's little kids around. Christmas should be all about letting them be involved in the Christmas magic.