Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Summer fun!

Just thought I would share some of the super cute pictures my friend Kelli took of the kids while we were swimming!  I take the kids several times a week in our Apt pool.  Its fun for the summer and Free!  :)  The kids have had a lot of fun!  Railynn has officially learned how to swim too...I am so proud of her! I am pretty sure Jocylain could swim with our her floaties, but she is not quite ready to give them up yet. :)  Amaia doesnt really like the water surprisingly.  She does more yelling at me because she wants to run around the pool deck, or becuase she wants to eat someones water noodle, but I don't let her! haha.  Luckily she looks happy in the pictures!  Logan is a great swimmer and has been all summer.  Thank goodness I didnt have 4 kids that couldnt swim all at the same time!








0 comments: