Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Amaia's Birthday!

Baby Sway turned one today! I can't believe it has been a year since Amaia was born! I bought her the toy in the picture for...wait for it....3 dollars!  Woohoo!  I went garage sale-ing a few months ago, and found this.  Luckily I was lazy and left it in the car this whole time, so I actually had a fun new gift to give Amaia on her birthday! haha  As you can tell in the pictures, she really likes it!  ( and so do the other girls, for an added bonus!) 






This birthday is bitter sweet to me.  So happy that she is growing up and doing new things everyday, but at the same time I am so sad!  She won't be a baby very much longer!  Love you Amaia!

1 comments:

Lissa said...

Cutie girl! Looks like she has more hair in front than Jocy ever did. Lucky for you! =)