Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Day...

For a Pre- Mothers day celebration today, we traveled into town to meet up with my parents and my younger brother Toby. We don't get to see him very often, so it was nice to be able to spend a little extra time with him.

Dave and his bent and now broken glasses thanks to my kids. We aren't even sure when my kids ruined them. Good thing Grandpa buys them in bulk knowing eventually one the grand kids will get their hands on them sooner or later!!




On the way home, Logan was having a meltdown. We talked about a few things he needed to work on, and it turned into him saying "I am such a bad kid" " You don't love me" "You want to send me away" etc. I explained that I love him very much and we had a talk. Of course none of these things made him feel any better. This video is Zach's attempt to make him smile. It is pretty funny if I do say so myself!

2 comments:

Lissa said...

Oh, look! Someone figured out how to upload videos! Yay, Tai! You missed out on some pretty fabulous enchiladas, btw! Even Jaders and Amber ate them! I'm really sad you don't want to come over for Family Swim Day on Wednesday....I even installed my misting system this afternoon. =(

Mindy said...

That WAS funny! I love how after all the impressions, you turned the camera on the kids and they were not impressed! Thanks for the fun laugh :)