Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mothers Day!!!

Today was the best day. Charai was nice enought to let me invite all of the family over to HER house for dinner. Bri made the famous Dr Pepper roast, which was delicious. And of course there were mint brownies. What family get together is complete with out them??! I got a fun new bracelet from my parents too. To make a long story short...It was a great day!! I love being a mom.

The girls on our Mothers day.....

My kids cant seem to get enough of their grandpa. They were both laying on his shoulder right before I took this picture...

Silly Grandpa...heehee.


The family singing. We were able to talk toby Snoby into staying for dinner on sunday, and our "sister" Kresta came over with her family.



On our way home....They were soooo tired. They were all holding hands, so I had to take a picture and blog about it because I thought it was cute.

3 comments:

Lissa said...

Very cute! Why are there no pics of Zach?? And I can't believe you pulled your hair back into a *gasp* ponytail!! What were you thinking??? Haha! Love the kids holding hands. Sure beats them biting each other's head off - right? =) I guess since you blogged....I'm coming over today.

Mindy said...

...makes me a little homesick. Love you all!

McDougal Family said...

I love the last picture! They all look SO out of it! So funny!! And very cute they are holding hands.:) Glad you had a good Mother's Day!