Monday, August 13, 2012

Back To School!

 Today was the first day back to school for Logan and Railynn! Logan started 3rd grade and Railynn started 1st!  They were so excited.  Logan even picked out his clothes yesterday...tried it on and everything..and had it all layed out and ready to go for this morning. :)  I just hope that will continue for the rest of the school year.  It would make my life a whole lot easier!

 Don't they look so cute!?  I cant believe how old the kids are.  I got Logans shirt at Kohls for free, a super nice gal in my ward gave me the pants ( she got them on sale at the childrens place for 2.99  and she got me 3 pairs..how nice is that!?)  And I got his shoes at payless. :)
I wish the picture didnt come out so bright white, but I thought it was a sweet picture.


Thanks to Lissa for Rai's whole entire outfit!    The only thing I bought was the socks! 
Rai was so excited and she looked adorable!

I came across these pictures I took on my phone the last time we were in AZ.  Mom- you will have to make sure Toby looks at my blog to see how sweet this pic is. 
This one was from our walk to the park with the kids.  LOVE IT.  :)

1 comments:

Lissa said...

Hooray for school! And free clothes! =)