Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Date with mom....

Rai has been doing really well in school so far this year.  She has been writing in a journal everyday, and then on wednesdays she has to get up in front of her class and read what she has written.  She was really nervous last week, but she got up ( without crying I might add...I was quite impressed) and read to her class.  Rai is always convinces that kids are going to laugh at her for one reason or another, so I was very proud of her accomplishment.  She was so happy with herself.  I took her on a mom and daughter date to reward her for being so awesome. :)  We went to Krispy Kreme, and because she is Rai, she wanted to make sure and bring home a doughnut for everyone.  Did she want to sit at Krispy Kreme and spend time with mom?  Nope.  She wanted to take the doughnuts home so we could eat them together.  She is such a sweet girl and I am so proud of her. :)


0 comments: