Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Our Family...

I decided that I would post a few pictures of the last few weeks to keep you all up to date on us since we never get to see anyone anymore!

Papa came to visit for a night on his way to AZ.  Amaia didnt really know what to think of him, but at least she let him play with her!  I am pretty sure this was the first time Papa met her. :)  It was a short visit, but the kids loved having him here and so did we!


I just realized Papa was on his phone is this picture..lol  
 Logan got to go to his very first Cub Scout Day camp.  He LOVED it.  He was gone friday and saturday from 8:30-4 but I am sure he could have gone all week on those hours.  They even gave him his very own pocket knife and taught him how to widdle. :)
 We were also able to put Logan in basketball a few months ago, This picture was at his last game, and only half of his team was there for a picture...but at least I got one!
 Rai and her teacher Mrs Cvetic.  Railynn absolutely loved her....I think it is going to be a hard transition going into 1st grade especially with out her teacher!


I tried to get a video of Amaia trying to walk...this was about as good as it gets!  At least you can see how fast she is growing!  ( Notice I am desperately trying to stay out of the video shot...lol)
Love you all!

1 comments:

Lissa said...

Maia's hair just cracks me up! =) Cute pictures, Tai. Your kids are all getting big! Miss yoooooouuuuu!!!!!