Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Swimming time!

ok...so I just joined this site called Crowdtap that lets me try out new products for FREE!  woohoo!  I just recently got into a sample and share where I got an Old Navy Swim suit for free!  The only rule was that the swimsuit could not be on clearance.  Ummm...That is one rule that I am definately ok with!  haha.  I havnt bought a swimsuit for myself since I was pregnant with Jocy, and I am pretty sure that a maternity swimsuit doesnt count.  Before that, I last bought a swim suit from Old Navy when I was 17.  I have been known to go swimming in a tanktop, and Zachs old workout shorts.  I was in definate need of some new swim gear so you can imagine my excitement!

 I don't like to go shopping with my kids, but since Zach is pretty much non existant these days, I kind of had to get over that.  Luckily, shopping for a free suit kept me happy enough that I wasn't in a bad mood when I left!  :)


I wish Amaia was looking at the camera in this picture.  She looked so cute in that hat!
                                  Rai's find...super cute, too bad we werent shopping for them!  :)
 Jocy LOVED these shoes.  I only post a picture of them to show just how fun my kids really are when shopping. ;)  When I finally got her to take them off her feet, she threw her Jocy tantrum and I noticed she already took it upon herself to take the tags off.  nice.
 My friend Danielle came shopping with me and I gave her my other coupon so she could get a free suit too!
Notice Jocy running around in the back ground of this picture.  She is such a cute girl, just a difficult one to shop with!

Just in case you didnt believe me...here is my swimsuit from 14 years ago! Notice the Old Navy tag on the bottoms. :)

Getting ready to swim.....



 Here is my new swimsuit from Old Navy!  I LOVE it!  Dont mind the handprints on the glass in the picture...I swear I clean them a million times a week, but with a baby in the house, they pretty much have hand prints on them all the time. :)

2 comments:

Lissa said...

Cute, Tai! But you're supposed to model it for us... =)

Mindy said...

Yea for a new swimsuit! It is so cute Tai!