Thursday, October 29, 2009

Oh.. what a week!

I had my sister in law take some pictures of my family yesterday...I love them! I have some more of me and the kids that Mindy took of us while we were in Utah.I havent picked my favorites so I dont have any to post yet..I will soon though!







The girls decided it would be fun to put make up on mom. I look lovely I know.

We had a trunk or treat on saturday in Melissa's ward. I only had one costume for Logan since the rest are in storage, and it didn't fit. HIghwater legs and all. SO...he wore this ghost costume of Lissa's and it was way to big. They tried to tie it so it wouldn't drag, but it didn't work. The bottom is black and it doesn't want to come out! I think for halloween we will change it u a bit and he will be a pirate ( which is also a grown up costume...and its a girls..just don't tell Logan that) But it looks really cute on him.




The girls before church a few sundays ago.. I made Jocy and Rais matching dresses and Lissa made her girls. I am in the process of making Christmas dresses now and they are beautiful!!!











1 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute pictures. I love your dark hair. I want to think I had something to do with that. hehe...
miss you guys.