Monday, October 19, 2009

Logans Birthday...(and some other random pictures!)

Logan turned six on the 9th of October. I can't believe how big he has gotten. He is so smart, and very giving. I am so grateful to have such a special boy in our family!

The kids watching a movie...I love Logan and Stormie in this picture.

Um...I don't know what to think about this one. Logan hates to do anything girly..so how in the world did Amber convice him to dress up like one?

Logan and his birthday cake.

We made a fun double layer cake. I wasn't strong enough to write with the store bought icing, so Zach had to do it for me. THis is how it turned out. I did frost it myself and even put o few sprinkles on it though!






5 comments:

Lissa said...

Yea! You blogged! Happy Birthday Logan! Hahaha! =)

Unknown said...

Awww!!!! I missed it!
Happy birthday to Logan. 6 years. wow.....

McDougal Family said...

Fun!! Happy birthday Logan!! My boys sure miss playing with you!

Mindy said...

Yeah. Happy Late Birthday. I'm so glad we got to see you on your actual birthday :)

The Burtons said...

I LOVE that Zach wrote on the cake! It looks awesome. Happy Birthday Logan!