Thursday, May 7, 2009

Random...

Here are some random moments with the family this past week....




My mom and dad took us out for dinner to Outback last night to celebrate Zach's graduation. It was so much fun and the food and especially dessert ( icecream brownie whipped cream and fudge.  DELISH!!)was wonderful!  Thanks mom and Dave!!

Logan made a spider web today out of string.  F U N .  It kept him busy all morning!


Who knew baby dolls were so much fun to put in your mouth???
Before church...I got the pants and vest at garage sales.  I love them!!!


3 comments:

Lissa said...

Look at you! 3 posts in 1 day! And two of them with pictures! I'm way impressed. =) Miss you. I think I almost have Amber convinced about skipping her Spring Concert. Maybe we'll come spend the night at your house next Thursday before heading up north. I'll let you know. Love ya!

Joele and Matt said...

Great pics!! Congrat to Zach on the graduation:)

Mindy said...

Congratulations to Zach on his graduation! We miss you guys!