Thursday, May 7, 2009

Best husband ever....

I told Zach that he needed to clean the bathrooms, fold laundry, spray weeds, etc while I was at work yesterday.  When I got home, The whole front room was clean, the garbage was taken out, the tables and desk were cleaned off, The big pile of JUNK and bills on the kitchen counter was gone, the weeds were sprayed, the shoes were put away, Logans room was clean, kitchen was clean, dishwasher was unloaded and loaded again, and a cupboard in the kitchen that is always a huge disaster was cleaned out and organized.  Zach went way beyond the call of duty on this one.  It was so nice to come home to a pretty house.  I didn't have to do anything but sit on my buns and NOT DO ANYTHING!!!  I love my husband.

2 comments:

The Burtons said...

Can I borrow your husband?! :)

McDougal Family said...

Wow! Can he spread his influence over to Mike?! JK! That's so great of him!