Monday, June 1, 2009

Fun Family Moments...

So...I have been a total slacker with blogging.  I have been spending all of my time watching the Batchelorette and reading Eragon.  I decided to catch up today so you would all know how we   are doing!  I posted a lot of pictures...sorry for the over load!  

To give you a family update,  Zach started his job with Southwest Ambulance (as most of you know) and he LOVES it.  We are finally able to spend more time as a family and hopefully we will be able to go on our long awaited Disney Land trip in the next few weeks. Jocy finally had some teeth come in.  She has 4 right now, but they aren't in all the way.  She is really starting to show her personality, and she loves loves loves Logan and Railynn!!! Logan and Rai are as good as ever.  Logan starts kindergarten in a few months and Rai will be in pre- school.  I cant believe how old they are!  I love my family!


Hunters( Logans cousin) birthday was Saturday and we got to go celebrate with him!!  Happy birthday Hunter!


We went to my cousins house on Saturday for another birthday party...the kids got to swim which is always fun!!  I love this picture of Jocy...
Logan and his goggles...
Rai and the Allens!
Apparently we have another piano player in the family...
Dave, mom, and Charai at our Memorial Day Dinner!
Rai and Davis.

The cousins...


I put make up on Railynn a few weeks ago...she is so darn pretty!  If you notice, she has a crooked smile.  Just like her Daddy!! :)
I let the kids run through the sprinklers in their clothes.  Definately not as fun as with swim suits.  Rai didn't like it that much.  Can you tell??

Pretty hair...I put Rais hair in a bunch of mini braids and this is how her hair turned out.  She looks so grown up!
We did the sprinkler thing again but this time with swimsuits and the cousins!  Much Better!

2 comments:

Joele and Matt said...

Great pics! You can't go to Disneyland without me you know:)

Mindy said...

Thanks for the update. It is fun to see what you are all up to...even if it makes me MISS YOU!!!