Friday, March 27, 2009

Worst day ever...


Logans ankles...can you see it?
Dont mind the bruises.  He is constantly running into things.

Today was the worst day ever...( Besides finding out that my plants grew and being able to start reading the 4th book of Fablehaven Love it!). I woke up 6 am to the sound of Jocy choking through the baby monitor.  Apparently she has picked up the flu bug and was throwing up in her room.  Logan woke up and told me his stomach hurt, but I figured it was just because he was hungry.  Why did I think that?...who knows. I got the kids dressed thinking Jocy would be fine to take Logan to the doctor.  Wrong.  She threw up 2-3 more times, once all over me and another all over my bed.  Needless to say, I decided to stay home and Zach took Logan to the doctor.  Logan had a appt with a pediatrist to look at his ankles...  When logan stands,his ankles turn inward and it looks like he is standing on the inside of his foot...does that even make sense?  I guess you have to see it to understand.  Turns out he has weak tendons on one side of his ankle, and he has to get special shoes so he wont have chronic leg problems. Can you say $600?  Yes thats right.  My son has never ending problems.  On the way home from the doctor, Logan threw up all over the car.  Hopefully it will just be a 24 hour bug and Railynn wont get it! 

3 comments:

Lissa said...

I really hope your kids aren't puking tomorrow so you can come to the fun party!

The Burtons said...

Poor Cresap family!!!! Hope they're feeling better soon. :-)

Joele and Matt said...

Bummer! I hope they feel better soon. Sorry to hear about Logan to. He's a trooper and will get thru it:)