Thursday, March 19, 2009

Such a GIRL...


SO...I was making dinner tonight and realized that it was extremely QUIET in my house.  I went to go find Railynn, and she was hiding in her favorite spot ( Under the table) playing with fingernail polish.  She had painted every last toe and finger nail with light pink and very dark pink polish.  How long was she under there!!?? And yes there was some spots on my newly cleaned carpet...luckily it wasn't much and you can hardly notice.  Zach has always hoped that Railynn would be a sportsy Tom Boy type...Um...I don't think so.  She is as girly as they come..as you can tell by the pictures!!  He still has hope with Stormie...



3 comments:

Lissa said...

Hahahahaha! Pretty! Yeah, there's no hope for Railynn being a tom boy. None at all. That's kinda like Jade wanting to all the sudden play in the mud with a truck or something. Not gonna happen! Too bad, Zach! Love you, Tai! See ya tomorrow! =)

Joele and Matt said...

She has quite the nail painting skills! She should come and do mine cuz she would probably do a much better job than I do:)

The Burtons said...

YAY! You finally blogged again! What a silly girl. :)