Monday, January 19, 2009

Rai's Hair....

Since I was posting about Lotties hair, I figured I would show everyone how cute Railynn's hair was on sunday.  I am NOT good at doing hair...Railynn always has the same hairstyle-(a pony on top of her head).  My brother in law asked me once why I always do her hair the same way..BECAUSE I CANT DO HAIR!!! I decided to switch it up a little and it turned out so great!  Maybe I will try new things a little more often.




   This obviously isn't a picture of Railynn's hair, but it was such a great picture I had to put it in!  Jocy is already 5 months old and wearing 12 month clothes.  Can you believe it?

7 comments:

Lissa said...

So stinkin cute! I love it! And no, I can't believe how big Jocy's getting! Where'd it come from???

Joele and Matt said...

Cute hair-do! You did great!

McDougal Family said...

You did a fantastic job! It looked so cute on Sunday! Aren't our babies growing up way too fast?!!

The Burtons said...

Tai!!!! You did such a good job! Now you're not allowed to say that you can't do hair because you can. It looks so cute. I WANNA GIRL!

Andria said...

That hair is so cute! I don't do hair either - and she won't sit still for me to do it! It reminds me of Mindy's girls hair - always so cute!

Jamie Taylor said...

It is for that reason alone that I want a girl. I love my boys so much, but I can't do their hair! I guess I get to cut it, but that's it. :) Ha! Very cute, and I am so impressed. It looks great!

The Burtons said...

Does Logan still get that many ear infections? Holy cow! Did his tubes fall out or does he just have bad luck?