Thursday, January 1, 2009

Close Call....




Logan was in the shower yesterday and I went in to check on him since he had already been in there FOREVER!! ( He takes very long showers) I walked into the bathroom and smelled smoke. I looked up to see his spongebob pajama shirt hanging from the bathroom vanity light.  I obviously freaked out and when I asked him why his pajama shirt was on the light , my too smart for his own good son came up with the brilliant idea to hang his shirt on the light so it would be warm when he got out of the shower!  We had a long talk...as you can see by the pictures we are very lucky!  

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Totally sounds like something Courage would do. I know that is a serious thing... But... it is stinkin' hillarious! Sounds like Zach too when he was a kid! LOL

Joele and Matt said...

So scary!! Glad you caught it!

McDougal Family said...

Wow! Such a scary thing - good thing you caught it! Logan is such a smart kid though - I can't believe he would think to do that (a warm shirt!) So cute!

The Burtons said...

Oh my goodness! How scary!! Did he learn a lesson? I swear angels are watching over out little ones.