Sunday, August 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Jocy!

Jocy turned 2 years old on friday. She started the day off with the daddy breakfast tradition. Technically it was always a tradition that Zach wanted to do, but I always ruined because I thought I should be able to go. Rude I know. So....you will all be happy to know that it is officially an official tradition! haha! Jocy and Zach went to burger king. woohoo! What a birthday celebration that must have been! Kids are so easily pleased. :)


I have been watching cake design shows on TV lately, so I decided to try to make a barbie cake. I carved it and everything. I had a bit of a mishap with the frostin in the back, but luckily Melissa was there to fix it for me! Here is the before picture...


After....











Happy birthday Jocy!!!

6 comments:

Lissa said...

LOL! I LOVE how Barbie looks like she's giving herself a breast exam in the "before" pic!!! I'm dying laughing right now! =) We had a great time! Your spaghetti was yummy!

Lissa said...

Ummm....Is the first cake picture supposed to teach women the proper techniques for a breast cancer check? I can't believe you didn't notice that Tai. (this is David by the way) So, is she at least going to make it? lol

Mindy said...

What a cute little birthday girl...and you did a great job on her cake!

Unknown said...

we have that tradition going on here too. the kids love it.
happy birthday, Stormy!

McDougal Family said...

Wow! I can't believe she's 2 already! Why do our kids think they can keep growing up on us?! :) And I love the cake! You did awesome! I'm very impressed.

Harris Dejesus said...

I have read this article and it is very interesting. The article is very informative and knowledgeable. Keep sharing such informative articles. Additionally, I have a profile on team building. Team building is a process undertaken by groups of people to increase their motivation and boost cooperation. The terms "team-building" and "teamwork" are often used interchangeably.