Sunday, August 8, 2010

First day of First grade!

I cant believe how time flies. My little boy started first grade last week. We went to meet the teacher night on monday, and Logan was less than thrilled about his teacher. His closest friend wasnt in his class which didnt help the situation. We went into the classroom and Logan already had tears in his eyes. Thank goodness for his tender heart...I told him he was going to hurt his teachers feeling if she saw him crying. He immediately calmed himself, and we met his teacher with no problems. he even acted happy when he spoke with his teacher. He hasn't had a problem with it since. I love my boy. I think we have started off the year pretty well!




1 comments:

Mindy said...

He is getting so grown up. I am impressed with his maturity that he would put his sad feelings aside to make sure he didn't hurt his teacher's feelings.