Saturday, June 19, 2010

Catching up...

Just a few pics of the Cresap Happenings the past few weeks...

I have the best husband ever. Let me just start by saying that Zach never buys me flowers. Ever. We have been married for almost 9 years and he has bought me a single rose maybe 2 times. But, times have changed! He surprised me with these pretty roses AND he even had them delivered as a suprise. Its amazing how the little things can make you so happy. I love my husband.


Since summer is finally here, I decided it was finally time to find some things for my kids to do so they wouldnt be so bored aroung the house. I bought a kiddie pool on sale at Fry's and the kids LOVE it!



















Logan started Karate this week. I am excited to see the impact it will have on him.













Rai and Jocy get into my make-up a lot....I should probably find a better place for it....





























3 comments:

Lissa said...

The roses are BEAUTIFUL!! And the swimming pool looks an awful lot like the one wadded up in the back corner of the yard.... lol! You have some pretty lame landlords! You should call and complain.... And yes, you probably SHOULD put your makeup somewhere else! =)

The Burtons said...

Wow! That was so nice of Zach! And you'll have to let us know how karate goes. That sounds exciting. Come up here and visit me already!

Mindy said...

That was such a fun update. I love the make-up pictures and am so excited for Logan to be a karate kid. He is so cute in his little uniform :)