Thursday, April 8, 2010

Where to Begin???

Um...It has been way too long and I have so many pictures to post that this blog is going to overloaded with info. Sorry!

EASTER

The kids and I went over to Lissa's House to decorate cookies the day before Easter. Jocy didn't decorate, but she had a lot of fun licking all of the frosting off of the cookie!











NEW CHAIRS
OK...They are not technically new, but they are new to me! I was sick of looking at my nasty dirty chairs, so Lissa talked me into buying some fabric from Joanne's at 50% off and recovering them. I love it! I bought some plastic to go over them as well so there will be no more stained chairs and a lot of easy clean up!

Before....I probably shouldnt have posted a picture of the before chair because it is so gross. I'm not going to lie, I'm a little embarrased! so...I will have no judging! :)


After....I love it!



Rai turned 4 the end of March. I think she had a pretty good birthday!

( Don't mind the messy face!)






The Donut Cake...It did NOT turn out as planned. It was supposed to be a barbie cake, but turned out looking like a giant donut. At least Rai liked it right?



Lissa called me the week before Easter will a brilliant idea to make the girls Easter dresses. She thought of up the pattern, I came over and we got to work. We worked all day putting the dresses together. We tried the dress on Rai and realized we forgot to cut a little bigger for a seam allowance. Oops! They ended up with Easter skirts instead, but they were still really cute!


My girls and their Lila.



This picture is random, but I thought it was funny. Logan and Amber were playing Mario on the Wii. Can you tell they are related??!


We went to Freestone Park a few weeks ago for Jades birthday. The kids had a lot of fun playing at the park and I had a lot of fun eating bees. Seriously.
I had put my soda down on the table for a minute. When I picked it up again, I shook it around to make sure that no bees had wandered into the can. Well, apparently that is not the thing to do. I drank it for a few minutes satisfied that their were no bees. Afterall. none came flying out of the can when I shook it. When I finished off the last bit of the soda, I ended up with something lumpy in my mouth. I freaked out , and spit it out....and this is what I found! I dont know how I didnt get stung. Anyway...lesson learned. Dont shake the can to make sure there are no bees in it.









3 comments:

Lissa said...

I LOVE all the pics.... But where's all the ones from your fun new camera??? What the crap, Tai??? Hahaha! =)

Mindy said...

No judging here! The new chairs look great. And...Rai Rai is the cutest little birthday girl. I think her donut cake is super cute :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

The Burtons said...

I can't believe you almost swallowed a bee. That is CRAZY!!! Ha!
I did the same thing with my chairs! They used to be WHITE, and now they are a different color and covered in plastic. Now I can sigh whenever my kids spill milk instead of going crazy. Good job!