Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My musical girls...

so...Ever since Logan could talk he has been against me singing. I would sing at the piano or in the car and he would tell me to stop. I think he may have even plugged his ears a time or two. Maybe he just thinks I am terrible at the piano and at singing. *sigh* I tried to give him a piano lesson a few months ago, and he wasn't having any of that either. It really is too bad because he has a great voice! He makes up songs all the time, loves the radio, but he just isn't a music guy himself. But... It looks like I might have some hope with my girls! This is a duet waiting to happen!



Just look at those fingers...they are getting technical and everything!

I always have some random picture in my post that doesn't fit the "theme" so here it is... I looked up some hair- dos online and copied them so that I could actually make Rai's hair cute. Look how great it turned out!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

They are about the same size!

Joele and Matt said...

I hope they are musical just like their mom! I can't believe Rai's hair!! How long did that take? It is very cute:)

The Burtons said...

Her hair looks awesome! Great job Tai!

Mindy said...

You are so funny. Her hair always looks cute! Can't wait to hear those girls playing the piano together in a few years :)