Friday, August 21, 2009

Our new house in Las Vegas!


What a crazy week! We packed up and left for Las Vegas on monday. I have been unpacking ever since... I got a few good pictures of the house. I havent finished cleaning up my room or Logans room, so I was absolutely not going to post a picture of that mess! Here are a few pictures of the rooms I was able to clean up...



The cute front shot..
The family room
back yard
Front room
Another shot of the front room. I had to take pictures at different angles since Charai is going to help me decorate by picture... :)
The kitchen
This room is obviously not finished yet...
Rai and Jocy's cute bedroom. I had to take a lot of pictures of their room because it makes me so happy! I pulled out all my purple decorations from my purple room growing up. I love it!


This is one of two big splash parks in my neighborhood. We have already been 3 times this week!

We love our home, and we know we are supposed to be here, but we sure do miss our family and friends in AZ. We love you guys!

5 comments:

Lissa said...

How fun! Your house looks really cute! And a lot bigger than your one here. I bet you're happy about that. Miss you!

Lindsay M. said...

Looks so fun. I bet you're loving all of that space. That water park looks like way fun too. I'm glad you guys like your new life there.

The Burtons said...

What a cute house! I love it! What neighborhood did you end up in? By living in Vegas, you'll get LOTS of company so you won't miss everyone for too long. That is a perk from living in sin city. Glad you are getting settled! I miss you!

McDougal Family said...

Such a cute house! Glad you are getting settled. We sure do miss you guys! The splash parks look like fun - wish we had those in our neighborhood! :)

Unknown said...

Cute Home. i bet it feels so good!