Friday, August 7, 2009

Jocy's 1st Birthday!


Happy Birthday to Jocy!! Storm turned 1 yesterday! I know I say this a lot...I can't believe how big she has gotten! She has a ton of personality, (and a ton of attitude) :) We are so happy to have her in our family. word to the wise...strawberry cake..not that good...




We woke up from her fun birthday yesterday and it was like she grew up overnight. Today she decided to actually try to walk everywhere. She has been taking steps for a few weeks, but was never really interested. Now, she tries to walk everywhere! She also decided today that she likes to climb on to everything. My other kids never really did that, and I don't know how I feel about this! It probably doesn't help that I have boxes everywhere for her to try it out on....



Climbing...
she made it...
time to crawl into the DIRTY laundry. Gross I know...
She made it ! Look how happy she is with herself...


2 comments:

Lissa said...

Oh my gosh!! I totally forgot. I'm the worst auntie ever!!! Sorry I suck! And Happy Birthday Jocy! =)

McDougal Family said...

Wow! 1 year already?! Happy Birthday Jocy! She is so cute! I can't believe she is walking! Connor doesn't even do that yet (except holding onto things)>