Sunday, April 26, 2009

Stormie's growing up!!

Jocy started crawling!!  She has been doing this army crawl for a few weeks now, but today she crawled all the way to me!  I can't believe how big she is.  How am I supposed to take her to work when she can get anywhere she wants and get into everything???  I think she may finally be getting a tooth too.  It's a good thing I am going to be done nursing in a few months! 


On a side note... All of my kids have had certain habits when they nurse.  Logan was ALWAYS kicking one leg over and over and Over when he would eat.  He also had to have his arm laying across his face. I would move it and back it would go immediately.  Railynn would always play with the ends of my hair and rub it across her face.  She has a duck with a little tuff of hair on the top of its head and she still plays with it when she goes to sleep.  Jocy pinches my arm.  What?? Yes thats right.  She pinches my arm.  What kind of habit is that??? It really hurts too!! She gets her two tiny fingers and pinches over and over again!! Again...I am glad I will be done nursing in a few months!!

5 comments:

Lissa said...

You blogged!!! Hahahaha! But no pictures.....

The Burtons said...

Ouch! Porter does that to me too. I am like you and I am counting down the days 'till I can be done!!!

McDougal Family said...

She is so cute and getting so big! Crawling? Wow! Connor still only scoots. He stands up to everything now, but doesn't crawl! I swear he is going to skip the crawling and go staight to walking! :)

Joele and Matt said...

Yeah for crawling!

Mindy said...

Make sure you get a video of her crawling. That is too cute!