Thursday, April 2, 2009

Railynns Birthday!!!

Railynn turned three this past Sunday!!!  I can't believe how quickly our children grow up.  

Railynn was soooo excited about this present.  In fact, I don't think I have ever seen get so excited over a gift.  She got this princess drawing pad, and a giant plastic nail polish bottle full of girly things...hair ties, nail stickers, etc.  Of course she would like that!!! Thanks lissa for helping find the perfect presents!
Rai and her birthday cake.  word to the wise...Cherry frosting is the best ever.


3 comments:

Lissa said...

Hmmm....I prefer lemon pudding and cool whip. Yum!

Joele and Matt said...

Happy Birthday Railynn!!

The Burtons said...

I wish I had a girl to make a cherry frosting cake. She is so cute and I can't believe how old she is?!!! Wasn't it just a little while ago that you and Amanda had come over to play. I don't even think she was walking yet. I miss you!