Sunday, February 15, 2009

6 months old!!!





I cant believe Stormie is 6 months old!!  We just had her 6 month check up and things look to be good!  She weighs 16 lbs which is pretty normal I think, and she is off the charts in height.  I am not used to having such a big baby!!  Railynn is off the charts the other direction.  She is too small!  I am sure that Jocy and Railynn will be in the same size clothes in a matter of a year or two.  Especially considering Railynn can still get away with wearing newborn pants as pajama shorts.  Jocy is such a happy baby, at least when I am holding her or she is getting some kind of attention.  She is one baby that needs to be entertained!  She wants to be a part of anything you are doing.  She just started eating baby food and all is going well! I still cant figure out who she looks like.  Blue eyes?  Blonde hair?  I dont know.  If I didn't see her right after she was born, I would wonder if she was mine!  What a pretty baby she is!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Look at those BLUE eyes!!! She is so beautiful! It is fun to see what each baby looks like, isn't it. I think that is one of the best parts of having a baby.
Hope is bigger than Faith also (at her age) Now hope is where clothes that Faith did a year & a half ago. faith is 10 and Hope is 4, almost 5. Crazy. Hope isn't fat either. She is just tall and average weight.

Lissa said...

Hahaha! Maybe she's really mine. =P

The Burtons said...

Wow, six months! I can't believe how close our babies are. (Mine's 8 months) Since we are so far apart, it didn't even seem like we were pregnant together. She is a beauty! I'm loving her eyes and tutu.

Joele and Matt said...

She is totally yours cuz she looks like her brother and sister! I think she looks like you, just plain adorable:)