Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Happy Birthday to my LOGAN!

Logan turned 9!  Logan has always wanted a big fun birthday party with friends, and I always told him he had to wait until he turned 8 to have a birthday party.  Last year, he finally turned 8 and we had just decided to move to New Mexico, so to his disappointment, he had to miss out on a birthday party once again.....luckily, we live in such a great place and he has so many great friends, that his long awaited party turned out perfect!    We went to a park and they played football with the dads almost the whole time.  Which was great for me because I got to sit and relax with a table full of treats! :) 

                                                               the football game...
Logan, Gabriel ( one of his best friends) and Ronan


I am so grateful for a son, that has such a sweet spirit about him.  That always tries to choose the right, and that is such a great example to me.  He is smart ( what kid likes to pull out college algebra text books and right all the elements and their abbreviations?  Thats right...Logan does.  True story. haha), and funny, and I am so happy to have him as a part of my family!  Happy birthday Logan!

1 comments:

Lissa said...

Happy Birthday, Logan!