Sunday, October 3, 2010

Jocy....

All 3 of my kids were binki babies. They used them until they were about 2 years old. It is always hard to take them away, but once they were gone...they were gone. Jocy has been another story altogether. She was a thumb sucker when she was born, which I was totally against. I bought every kind of binki the stores had, trying to break her from the thumb sucking. I finally found an ugly looking butterfly binki that she would actually take. when she was about 18 months, we noticed that the binki was messing up her teeth. When she would bite down, only her molars would touch, and there was a big gap between her top and bottom teeth. The dentist said it was caused by the binki, so away it went at 18 months instead of 2 years. Apparently, she still wants to have a binki.......I caught her hiding in the corner behind the tree...with a binki in her mouth.



She realized she was caught...but is playing the "I'm Cute" card.


I took the binki away...

She was mad at me...

So, why do I still have binkis around my house for her to find and cry about? who knows!




3 comments:

Świat dobrej książki said...

Interested. I greet..

Lissa said...

lol Hmmm.....I wonder why.... Oooo!!! I know! I know! Pick me!!! =)

Mindy said...

Well, the I'm cute card is definitely working for her!!! That is too funny :)